- About Us
- Advocacy & Support
- Lactation Locations
- Programs and Events
- Sloss House Facility/Reservations
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
ACCESS (Assault Care Center Extending Shelter and Support)
ACCESS provides free and confidential services.
- 24-hour Crisis Line: Listening, support, information and advocacy
- Shelter: Safe, temporary housing for women and their children.
- Children's Programs: Counseling, advocacy, outings, and play groups.
- Individual Counseling: Short-term counseling to adult survivors of child sexual abuse, sexual assault, or domestic violence or dating violence.
- Support Groups: Support groups for survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and children who have experienced or witnessed family violence.
- Advocacy: Support, information and referrals for clients working with the legal, medical, or social service systems.
- Community Education: Educational programming to schools, community groups, organizations and agencies.
- Crisis Response Services
- SART (Story County Sexual Assault Response Team): Crisis support and on-going advocacy.
- Call 29-ALERT (292-5378) to speak with an ACCESS volunteer about your options.
To learn more about their services or to set up an appointment with an advocate, call (515) 292-5378. Visit ACCESS' webpage by clicking here.