Sloss House Facility
First Floor Resources
The main floor has the following rooms:
- Kitchen: Refrigerator, microwaves, oven, dishwasher, coffee pots, some baking and serving pieces, table for 8.
- Dining Room: Doubles as a meeting room. Has a television and seating that can be rearranged to seat 4-16.
- Living Room: Comfortable couches and chairs that seats 12-15.
- Sunroom: Has tables and chairs that seats 8.
- Computer Room: Three computers available to students and also a printer that you may bring your own paper.
- Restroom: The main floor also has an accessible restroom.
Second Floor Resources
The second floor of the Sloss House in not handicap accessible, but we are happy to move services and information to the main floor. Please contact the Women's Center prior to arriving so we can ensure that we can meet your needs.
The second floor has the following rooms:
- Staff Offices: The Director, Assistant Director, Graduate Assistants, or a MSWC Volunteer can answer questions about the Women's Center.
- Conference Room: Comfortably seats 10 and can only be reserved between 8am - 5pm.